Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Day of Silence in Honor of the Victims of Sandy Hook

To honor the victims of the Sandy Hook tragedy, I am stepping away from my blog and the responsibilities that always seems to take precedence. I am spending quality time with my children, my family and friends. We need to let them know how much we love them, hug them, and snuggle them, and cherish every moment.  I am praying for all of the victims and their families, and my heart is breaking for them.


To make a donation visit Newtown Youth & Family Services

Pin It!






1 comment:

  1. Jill, thanks for stopping by and leaving that sweet comment! Us local DIY gals gotta stick together! :) I'm a new follower and I'm looking forward to perusing your site! What I've seen so far, I love! GREAT JOB! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews