Saturday, September 1, 2012

Speak Now and Speak Out Loud!!




When I look at the date of my last post, my heart drops a bit, because I don't think that I've gone a week without writing something in almost a year and now I am creeping up on 2 weeks!! I'm so sorry that I have had to take a blogging break (unintentionally), and I have so much to post about! Today is the much anticipated day of the launch of the new interactive website Speak Now!! I couldn't be  more proud, and well privileged, to be a part of this non profit organization founded by Ellie Coburn. I introduced you to this amazing young woman earlier in the year, and since that post, Ellie has brought Speak Now to new a whole new level. She has put together an amazing team (which this little lady right here is a part of!) dedicated to bring hope and empowerment to women around the world of all ages. A place where you know, your voice is heard and you are important

Today is also the much anticipated day of Speak Out Loud, that's where my part in the Speak Now Team comes in. I am the jewelry designer and shop owner of Speak Now's organization! I wanted to be able to help this organizations vision, and a small way that I knew how to, was to open a store where every item is designed specifically for Speak Now.


With the sale of each item, 10% will go to the Speak Now fund, where we are also raising money to open a camp for young girls. Very exciting things to come! Can I just remind you that this is all coming from the heart and soul of a 16 year old girl! This has been such a great thing in my life, although I'm going to have to learn to balance my time better between blog, and jewelry making. 

Along with Speak Out Loud, there is a section of Speak Now called The Sponsor Shop. Members of the Speak Now team that have a shop, have dedicated an item from their shop specifically to Speak Now. You can find items from shops such as,  J&M's Eyecandy Shoppe, Kimberly Sminkey Designs, knotieties, Billy Jean Jewels. How great is it to shop for such cute things, knowing that your purchase is going to such a great cause!!

Want to help in other ways?? Go like our Facebook page! For every like, 10¢ will be donated to our cause by our sponsors. Doesn't get any easier than that! If you would like to know how to get directly involved with Speak Now click here.

Feel free to grab a Speak Now button for your side bar.



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Adding the button to my blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was going to be a jewelry line for Speak Now, I am so excited for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog and heart you have! I just found you, actually, as I was perusing the Speak Now website :) So excited to follow you and read more.

    PS - love the name of your blog!!

    xo
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews