Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blog Angel Reveal!

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!
 


Meet Chelsea! I was Chelsea's Blog Angel! I have really loved reading Chelsea's blog, Your's Truly, which I hadn't found before blog angels! She blogs about a ton of great things, including some great blog designs! But, we didn't actually start communicating until just about a week ago! It was kinda funny....I had been commenting on different post from the beginning of Blog Angels, which to tell you the truth was a bit awkward. Not at all awkward to post comments {which I love to do} but to post comments that might get Chelsea to let me know how I can help her in any way without letting her know who I was. I had ask if she wanted to participate in my blog~iversary giveaway, commented on posts here and there, and followed her twitter. She also has an awesome giveaway round-up {where you can post your current giveaways for other readers to find}. Ok, so I sound a bit off track, but here is the funny part...I just received my first email back from her:

Our friendship was blog~blocked by that nasty little inbox called SPAM! I'm so glad that we {finally} started talking! Chelsea is a doll, and let me just say, she doesn't need my help at all! Her blog is adorable and I could learn a thing or two from her!! You guys should really check out Yours Truly! And I'm happy to say that through this experience, I have made a new friend! 

The next round of Blog Angels will be starting in August (sign ups will be July 15th) if you want to participate {which I highly recommend!}.....

Rosie will also be hosting a new link party.....

Photobucket



Thanks Rosie and Kaitlyn for this great experience!!


Pin It!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the duel shout out. I was paired with Chelsea for a secret blog swap and she sent me some really cute bits from New Zealand.

    I'm really glad you got to know her; I love her blog.

    Thanks for being an awesome blog angel.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah so cute Jill!! I was thinking whoa she was my angel, but we only just started talking maybe halfway through the month? Then I remember the failed attempt of email that landed in my spam for weeks.. ahahah!! Too funny! I am so glad I got a new friend out of this, Jill you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with The Blogger Party!
    Keep spreading the word on facebook and twitter, I really appreciate!
    Thank you so much for the love & support!!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    thebloggerparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews