Monday, April 30, 2012

Sponsor Feature: Debbie Does Creations

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!

Today I want to introduce you to Debbie, from Debbie Does Creations. She is not only a wonderful crafter, she is one of the sweetest bloggers! Check out her blog for amazing creations, tip and tutorials! {She also throws a great party....Toot Your Horn Tuesday!}



Debbie Does Creations

 Follow me here: Facebook Pinterest Twitter Google+ RSS

 Hello there! I want to thank Jill for allowing me to sponsor her wonderful blog :) My name is Debbie and Debbie Does Creations is home to me. I have been married for 14 1/2 years and have two wonderful boys, ages 6 and 1. I love to create, especially holiday crafts. Some of my favorite holiday crafts that I have shared on my blog are: Fabric Covered Egg Topiaries: I share a tutorial and lessons learned. I absolutely loved how these turned out.

 

My tulle Easter wreath and ribbon and tulle Easter wreath were a hit on Pinterest! These tutorials are so easy to follow and you could change it up to fit the holiday you are creating for! Memorial Day/4th of July is coming up. Red, white and blue would be perfect!




  My muffin tin advent calendar was a huge hit with the neighbors! My glitter Christmas trees were probably one of my favorite things ever. Probably because it included glitter ;) I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better and what I love to create. I encourage you not to miss a thing and have me delivered right to your inbox by clicking the link below.

  Subscribe to Debbie Does Creations

Thanks so much Debbie for coming by and sharing these AMAZING projects with us! Now head on over and check out all that Debbie has to offer!!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding the Toot Your Horn Tuesday. Totally forgot about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these!! The muffin tin advent calendar is awesome!!! Can't wait to go check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews