Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making New Friends

Share it Please
With American Crafter {see here & here} now behind me, I have been able to tend to the things that had to be put on the back burner... like laundry, sleep, cleaning, sleep, hanging with the fam, more laundry and more laundry! Maybe I should have redone the laundry room ;-), like the beautiful Laundry Room Makeover that won Emily {from 52 Mantels} 1st place!! She did a great job!!
This week, the kids are home on spring break, and I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple of days, blah. It's been nice to relax, and laying around has allowed me the time to do what I love... see what my bloggy friends are up to! I've met some great girls over the past month and I've been lovin' finding some {new to me} blogs. I found one blog in particular that just made me laugh!



A Day in the Life of an Average Girl,  where Nicole writes about her life, fashion, beauty, her favorite Pins, and best of all, her Love StoryThe first post that I read was, I live in the Ghetto, and couldn't stop laughing! Her humor had me....and I wanted to read more. Nicole has been blogging for quiet some time, but it's her most recent posts, that make me wish I was newlywed again! I think back to those "Oh, so in love" days, and of course, I still love my husband {don't get me wrong}....but, I'm not remembering so much {looking} that we were anything like, "The Notebook"! Nicole and Fletcher, on the otherhand, are so adorable! 




Don't they make THE  cutest couple?!! Well, to hear Nicole tell their story, is definitely, like watching a great romanctic/comedy! Head over to A Day in the Life of an Average Girl, and check out Nicole's amazing pictures, her laugh out loud posts, and make sure to check out her Pinterest Boards! I love her vintage style and you can find find great diy inspiration on her Home Board!

Tomorrow I am going to make my little girls pillow case dresses for Easter. I made them pillowcase "style" dresses last year, but I'm actually going to use pillowcases this time. Since I'm loving ruffles and fabric flowers, I'm going to have some fun incorporating them into the dresses. Check back to see how they turn out!



2 comments:

  1. Love this blog! That Jeremiah verse is my all time favorite, it gives me so much peace to know I don't have to worry, He's in charge!

    New follower on GFC and Linky!

    Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, I found you through the blog hop, Love the name of your blog, that is my favorite scripture, I have it also on my blog. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews