Sunday, April 1, 2012

Introducing My April Sponsors!!

Share it Please

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

 Happy April fools day!! It's feelin' more like summer time, here in St. Louis, than it does spring today!! I think the high is going to be 92 and already feels hotter than that! I love to think of different april fools jokes that I can pull on my husband and kids, but it seems everytime I think of something throughout the year that I think would be great, I forget by April 1st!! The days not over, so maybe I'll sneak one in ;-)

I have felt SO lucky this week! I have never won any of the fabulous giveaways that I enter, BUT this week I won twice!! Very exciting!! Maybe I'll win American Crafter too!! Really, I already feel like a winner! {But still vote! ;-)} You can vote HERE



So, with April here, I would love to introduce to you my April Sponsors!! {in no particular order}

Jessica@ Creative Memories 
  
Debbie@ Debbie Does Creations
Debbie Does Creations
Franchesca@ Small Bird Studios
small bird studios




Samantha@ Reinvented in Seattle





Jen@ At Home In The Northwest








Marilyn@ Pulp Sushi




All of these ladies are so nice and so great to work. They have lovely blogs {and/or} shops....head over and show them some love!!

{HAVE YOU PULLED ANY GREAT APRIL FOOLS JOKE??? I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!}




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have you Jill!! ;) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. God pulled an April fools joke on us - It SNOWED! yuk! enjoy your beautiful weather!!

    hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared this piece of awesomeness ;)

    http://www.thefoleyfam.com/2012/04/farewell-lovely-friends.html

    Excited to follow your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews