Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sucker for Casters {a side table redo}

I love any old piece of furniture on casters! So when I was looking for things to work on I came across 3 of these little side tables on casters





And here is how he looks now:

I used high Rustoleums high gloss black Paint + Primer 
and Ivory Paint + Primer

It took me a few days to decide what color I wanted to paint the hardware



I decided on Valspar Antique Blue

Our St. Bernard thinks this is the best place to lounge
  
I Mod Podged the drawer with a letter from 1820 that I found here at Graphics Fairy


I also decided to paint the casters blue

Although this table really matches my living room, I don't plan to keep it. I'm not sure if I should make 2 of the tables the same or all 3 different. I would love to hear what you would do!!

Linking up at:






1 comment:

  1. ooh....Love how you brought this into modern existance! Nice. Reminds me of a fashion show I went to in which the fashions were modern couture with an 18th Century influence. Love the blending of it all. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews