Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Chair Redo {take 2}

Share it Please
Sometime we have an idea for an outfit that we think is perfect....but, after we get it home, try it on, and live with it for a little while....we think about how we really should have gone with an entirely different look! Well, furniture is no exception, right???
I showed you this chair (in this post
BEFORE....BEFORE

Which I re-did to look like this...
AFTER
But after having this in my living room I began thinking that it would make a great chair for maybe a boys funky nursery, or really any boys bedroom or playroom that needed a bit of personality added. So after thinking about it for a bit....it became this.....


AFTER...AFTER






I LOVE THE STRIPED PIPING WITH THE DIFFERENT PATTERNS 

I think that this style is a much better fit for this chair (and a little more my style)
Let me know what you think!?!?!

update:
I did decide to list this chair, and it sold today!!

Thanks for stopping by!!




4 comments:

  1. Love your choice of fabrics on this chair. Thanks for visiting my facebook page...I look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dee, I can't wait to check out more of your chairs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns and colors on this. To answer your question about my door message center, I had support boards under the shelves that I screwed down through the boards into the support piece. I also screwed a few long screws throught the back into the barnwood shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becky! I was telling someone about your door message center the other day, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews